Peek Poker Hold Em
Peek Poker is the innovative new dice game based on Texas Hold’Em Poker.
Players use their three dice hidden in their see-through cup and three community dice to make their combinations. The winner will be the one who can combine enough luck and strategy to walk off with all the chips, "Peek Poker is a fast-paced, fun and relaxed dice version of its cousin, Texas Hold'em Poker. Think you have got a good hand? Challenge your opponents. And beware of bluffers, they'll fill you with doubt.
- The appeal to PeekPoker also lies in the cups, called ?Peekers?
- Three community dice are rolled and placed in the middle of the playing area
- Players take their patented see-through cups and roll their own three dice which no one else will see
- Players bet, call, raise, and fold just like in the popular card game, then reveal their dice to see who has the best hand
- Contents: 1 Dice Track, 15 special Poker Dice, 4 patented see-through "Peeker" dice cups, 72 poker chips